We`ve thought of everything to make your perfect day!
- The personal and professional assistance of our Wedding Co-ordinator throughout
- A Red Carpet Welcome to make you & your guests feel like royalty!
- A Welcome Drink for your guests on arrival. Choose one from *Bucks Fizz, Sparkling Pink Wine, Prosecco, Pimms, Cold Beers on Ice
- ·exclusive use of ALL FOUR Wedding Function suites for a seamless celebration from start to finish – each with natural light and garden access.
- * Day Celebrations are held in our Grange Bay & Promenade Suite
- * Evening Celebrations are held in our Grange View & Woodlands Suites
- Grange View Suite will be decorated with our back-lit canopy ceiling and twinkling fairy lights on the balcony for your evening party
- Fresh flowers to a value of £6 per table, to use with our resident florist, or to be credited to your account if you choose your own florist (this bullet point has been moved up)
- Silver cake stand & knife
- Table linen colours of your choice
- Complimentary use of our silver candelabras, wedding mail post box and pretty candle lanterns to line the corridor/aisle during your day celebrations
- Our Master of Ceremonies to help guide you through your Special Day
- Use of our P.A./microphone for the speeches
- Your own choice from our extensive Function & Banqueting Menus.
- Children`s meals and special diets are catered for
- Souvenir menus on each table, designed to match your colours and theme
- A glass of house wine with a top-up served with the Wedding Breakfast
- A glass of sparkling wine for the toasts
- A choice of FIVE sumptuous Honeymoon Suites, with a complimentary bottle of Champagne with which to toast your first day as a married couple
- Special accommodation rates for your guests
Please be aware that other venues often make additional charges for the benefits that we offer you inclusively.